The rigid tube can illuminate rooms where roof windows or vertical windows can not be installed.
Places that are currently uncomfortable, due to the lack of natural light, such as bathrooms, dressing rooms, corridors and staircases, are converted into pleasant rooms with the installation of the chandelier, which provides natural light input, increasing comfort and saving energy.
• The luminaire is composed of: the dome, the flashing, the transmitter tube with a length of 2.1m, prismatic diffuser, ceiling trim and the mounting kit
• The transmitter tube is made of aluminum, covered by a super-reflective layer of silver base, characterized by a reflection coefficient of more than 98%
• Adjustable elbow angle (one element of the installation kit), gives the option to adjust the inclination of the tube (between 0 and 65 degrees) which helps to avoid construction obstacles during installation
• The flashing serves for the correct installation of the roof light on the roof
• Installation slope 15 ° – 60 ° or for flat roofs (flat roof system)
• There are two types of flashing available, for flat roof material and corrugated roof
• 7 years guarantee